Memorabilia Roundup #1

 Welcome to Memorabilia Roundup, where I put together all the memorabilia I find on my travels. Most of this will be related to retail, though occasionally things that are just "generally neat" will show up.


Walgreens drinking straws, which are probably from the 90s-2000s if I had to guess


Radioshack, Rolodex, digital planners... can't get much more defunct than this.


A toy train from FAO Schwarz; it's quite big, and honestly I love it. Child me would have lost. their. mind. for this thing.


A twofer here- vacuum bags from both Kmart and Drug Fair. Drug Fair was mostly in New Jersey, so these have travelled quite far just to end up in a thrift store.


Now we move into non-retail. This mug has both a neat design, and mentions Biloxi, a city in Mississippi that has a unique enough sounding name that its been etched into my brain ever since I read it in a Retail Retell blog post.



I really enjoyed the design on this old MGM Grand Hotel mug. 70s?


Speaking of the 70s; check out this box for a pair of Leslie W2 headphones. They were basically brand new too, and I ended up actually buying them. Maybe I'll try and scan the box one day.


I enjoy the flat graphics on this old roadmap.


Absolutely love this old Nickelodeon branded pencil sharpener. If I was a teacher this would be enshrined in my classroom.


Lovely retro "festival marketplace" style design on this golfing mug. Would have picked it up if I didnt already have way too many mugs.



Finally, we end off with this rather neat SD70 mug. Not too old, but you don't see too much merchandise for specific locomotives. Probably was corporate merch for team members or something.

With that, we end our first memorabilia roundup! Until next time.


Comments

  1. Ha! We've got lots of funky town names, that's for sure

    Agreed about the road map. Pencil sharpener is an interesting find, too. Lots of other cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cruising Round The Avenue - Avenue Viera Updates, September 21, 2021

Mall Updates - Merritt Square Mall, September 5, 2021

A former Stuckey's in Nowhere Land