Mall Updates - Melbourne Square - August 31, 2021

 Welcome to our first post!
I have a lot of different little "series" planned, and this is one of them. Melbourne Square Mall is my local mall, decently thriving, and I've grown into a habit of trying to keep up on the closures and openings of stores there. Archives can be found at my Flickr , but future posts will go here so I can give more context. These photos come from a quiet Tuesday when I stopped in


Mr & Mrs Crab has been in the works for a little while, taking over the fairly long vacant space last occupied by TooJay's Deli. Mr & Mrs Crab is a local chain, which has really sprung up in the past few years. Frankly I'm a little concerned with how long they'll last, since their expansion doesn't seem very selective.


This space, which I believe was last "BeMe Natural", is now God's Love Apparel. I'd love to know what this storefront was originally.


Go Green CBD has opened in the former Gamestop, and Wooden Spoon is coming to the former Soaphisticated.


CocoAge Cosmetics has downgraded to "Top Beauty Cosmetics" with a simple signage swap.


Photo isn't great, but Trendz, a sort of antique-mall space, has closed (temporarily? For good?) for the time being, though the fact that the "E" in "Trendz" is missing makes me think its not likely to return. I hope it didn't fall on anyone.

In other, unphotographed news:

-The Pizza Place has opened in the former Sbarro
-Candy Galore n' More has re-done their store layout.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mall Updates - Merritt Square Mall, September 5, 2021

Cruising Round The Avenue - Avenue Viera Updates, September 21, 2021

Estate Sales, and The Final Boss of Pancakes